Power Generation & Transmission
NDC has highly qualified specialist with vast experience in the field of design and construction of Power generation and transmission. In recent years, NDC has undertaken design / construction of High Voltage transmission lines for the following Hydropower Projects:
- Design and Construction Supervision of 132 KV Transmission Line From Switchyard of Duber Khwar Hydropower Project to 132 KV Grid Station at Dasu
- Planning, Design and Construction Supervision of High Voltage Switchyard and Transmission Lines for Interconnection to evacuate power from Dasu Hydropower Project to National Grid.
- Construction Supervision of 525 KV Switchyard for Evacuation of Power from 969 MW Neelum Jhelum Hydroelectric Project
- Planning and Design of 132 KV Transmission Line System for Transmission of Power from 128 MW Keyal Khwar Hydropower Project
- Construction Supervision of 4 No. 132 /220 KV Switchyards and Interconnection for Evacuation of Power from High Head Hydropower Projects
- Planning, Design and Tender Documents for supply, installation, testing and commissioning of HT/LT Lines, Substations, Metering Equipment for external electrification of the Composite Model Village at Harpan Das
- Planning, Design and Construction of H/T & L/T lines, sub-station and Metering Equipment for External Electrification of Residential Colony for WAPDA - Diamer Basha Dam Project.
- Planning and Design of Transmission and Interconnection System for Evacuation of Power from 4500 MW Diamer Basha Dam Project
- Initial Environmental Examination for 132 KV Transmission Line From Diamer Basha Dam Switchyard to Gilgit (165 km)
- Environment and Resettlement Studies for 220 KV Jhimpir and Gharo Transmission Lines