NDC has extensive experience in planning, design, excavation, support and lining of tunnels. NDC, as member of consortium, has recently successfully completed construction supervision of about 69 km long underground tunneling system for Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project (NJHEP). Overall, NDC has been remaining involved in the following Tunneling works on various projects:
- Excavation of about 69 km long underground tunnel system of Neelum Jhelum Hydroelectric Project through Drill & Blast method and use of Tunnel Boring Machine
- Excavation of 2.4 km Headrace tunnel for Allai Khwar Hydropower Project
- Excavation of about 6 km long underground tunnel system of Duber Khwar Hydropower Project comprising headrace, pressure and diversion tunnels.
- Excavation of about 5 km long underground tunnel system of Khan Khwar Hydropower Project comprising Headrace, tailrace, and pressure tunnels
- Design and construction supervision of 8.8 km long tunnel system of Keyal Khwar Hydropower Project
- Detailed Engineering Design of about 10 km long underground unlined/concrete lined/steel lined Tunnel System of Diamer Basha Dam Project
- 783 m long Tunnel System of Gomal Zam Dam Comprising diversion tunnel and penstock tunnel
- Excavation of Adits for Geotechnical Investigations / Geological Exploration for Detailed Engineering Design of Diamer Basha Dam Project
- Feasibility level design of 28 km long Power Tunnel for Thakot Hydropower Project
- Feasibility level design of 18 km long Power Tunnel for Patan Hydropower Project
- Detailed Engineering Design and Construction Supervision of Underground Tunnel System of Dasu Hydropower Project comprising diversion tunnels, power tunnels, tail race tunnels, flushing tunnels etc.
- Excavation of Adits for Geotechnical Investigations / Geological Exploration for Detailed Engineering Design of Dasu Hydropower Project