- +92 42 37135034-37
Public Health Engineering
NDC possesses vast experience in Public Health Engineering Services covering planning, design and construction supervision of urban and rural water supply and sewerage systems, solid waste management, storm water, drainage, wastewater treatment, fresh water distribution, pollution control.
The water supply schemes in residential colonies and industrial units engineered by NDC involved abstraction of water from aquifers, water purification and treatment work, pumping stations, water carrying pipelines, surge analysis, pipe network analysis, leak detection, gamma-ray inspection, automatic control system till the commissioning of works. The sewage treatment units in the housing schemes and industries planned and designed by NDC (Pvt.) Ltd included sewer networks, trunk and interceptor sewers, sewage and industrial waste treatment, pumping station, screening, sedimentation, filtration and aeration etc.
In Public Health Engineering Sector, NDC has undertaken various Projects of Water Supply and Sanitation Schemes spreading over Punjab, KPK, Sindh and AJK including USAID’s Municipal Services Programme KPK (MSPKP) to prepare Master Plan including Drinking Water, Sanitation, Storm Water and Solid Waste Management for 66 Union Councils of Peshawar District.
NDC provides consultancy services for various aspects of Public Health Engineering projects including:
Planning, Surveys and Investigations for Municipal and Commercial Water Supply, Sewerage Management, Sanitation and Drainage, Solid Waste Management and Water and Wastewater Treatment and Disposal
- Master Planning for Improvement of Public Health Infrastructure to meet future needs
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Studies
- GIS Mapping of Water Supply, Sanitation and Solid Waste Management
- Construction scheduling
- Detailed Engineering Design of Public Health Engineering Services / Infrastructures
- Design validation / Analysis through computer software / applications
- Tender Documents, Specifications & Cost Estimation
- Construction Management / Supervision
- Contract Management and Administration